Are you getting a PS4 or an Xbox One?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I still cant decide which one I will get. How about you guys? anyone bought one of these consoles already?
I still cant decide which one I will get. How about you guys? anyone bought one of these consoles already?
I bought a ps4 with black flag and I'm loving that game. It's still to early to day whcih console will have better games though.
I bought a ps4 with black flag and I'm loving that game. It's still to early to day whcih console will have better games though.
Still playing some games on the 360 to switch to next gen, but I'm not sure wich one I will get. I want to see what games come out this year for both consoles.
Still playing some games on the 360 to switch to next gen, but I'm not sure wich one I will get. I want to see what games come out this year for both consoles.
I prefer PC games...
I prefer PC games...
PC is better for me too. You can always boost graphics way more on a high end PC.
PC is better for me too. You can always boost graphics way more on a high end PC.
Still on Nintendo :-)
Still on Nintendo :-)
I just love the old PC games. Still playing Kings Quest, Lemmings and PAC Man.
I just love the old PC games. Still playing Kings Quest, Lemmings and PAC Man.
I'm still unsure, but I will get the WiiU for sure!
I'm still unsure, but I will get the WiiU for sure!
Right now I am considering getting both at some later point and time. I'm leaning more towards a PS4, but I still want to get an Xbox One at some point and build a brand spankin' new PC. I already have a Wii U that I rarely play. Sad
Right now I am considering getting both at some later point and time. I'm leaning more towards a PS4, but I still want to get an Xbox One at some point and build a brand spankin' new PC. I already have a Wii U that I rarely play. Sad
The problem with building a pc of that kind of power is that it will be way more expensive than a console.
The problem with building a pc of that kind of power is that it will be way more expensive than a console.