Bitcoin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone here thought of getting into this Bitcoin craze? I have read a lot into it, and I will admit, it's interesting, but it's crazy hard to understand. Right now I hear a single bitcoin is worth over $800. So, to even start, you have to spend that much to make just one, or you could mine for bitcoins, which is even crazier and tougher than expected.

I'll be honest with you all, I don't think bitcoins are going to be an easy thing to get into. Though, I am intrigued by them, so, who here does this Bitcoin thing here?
Has anyone here thought of getting into this Bitcoin craze? I have read a lot into it, and I will admit, it's interesting, but it's crazy hard to understand. Right now I hear a single bitcoin is worth over $800. So, to even start, you have to spend that much to make just one, or you could mine for bitcoins, which is even crazier and tougher than expected.

I'll be honest with you all, I don't think bitcoins are going to be an easy thing to get into. Though, I am intrigued by them, so, who here does this Bitcoin thing here?
I don't believe in Bitcoin more than normal currency. It is basically the same principle. I think there is a lot of hype right now meaning a lot of people buy Bitcoins believing they will continue to go up. But at some point all those people start selling to cash in and the value will drop...
I don't believe in Bitcoin more than normal currency. It is basically the same principle. I think there is a lot of hype right now meaning a lot of people buy Bitcoins believing they will continue to go up. But at some point all those people start selling to cash in and the value will drop...
There is a lot of knowledge that goes into investing and mining of Bitcoins or any cryptocurrency out there. It's not easy. Look at mining for example, it takes powerful hardware and technical skill to deal with Bitcoins. Read up on mining and you'll realize how tough it is. Also, I hear a single bitcoin is going for $800 or so. That's big.
There is a lot of knowledge that goes into investing and mining of Bitcoins or any cryptocurrency out there. It's not easy. Look at mining for example, it takes powerful hardware and technical skill to deal with Bitcoins. Read up on mining and you'll realize how tough it is. Also, I hear a single bitcoin is going for $800 or so. That's big.
I wouldnt touch BitCoin with a stolen wallet...
I wouldnt touch BitCoin with a stolen wallet...
I'm so confused about this Bitcoin craze. I read up on it and my goodness is it so convoluted. There's thing business about mining coins, and having to have a good PC with good hardware. Then there's people who monitor the system and basically make sure transactions go through. And when they can make it a success, they get paid.

Yeah, can you follow that? It was hard remembering what I read, but I think that's about right.

No way am I going to try bitcoin out, just too much work for me.
I'm so confused about this Bitcoin craze. I read up on it and my goodness is it so convoluted. There's thing business about mining coins, and having to have a good PC with good hardware. Then there's people who monitor the system and basically make sure transactions go through. And when they can make it a success, they get paid.

Yeah, can you follow that? It was hard remembering what I read, but I think that's about right.

No way am I going to try bitcoin out, just too much work for me.
Bitcoins are very popular right now but I'm sure the craze will be higher than the value of it.
Bitcoins are very popular right now but I'm sure the craze will be higher than the value of it.
I think they're going to stay. I keep getting e-mails from places like fiverr and Glyde (sell stuff on there) where they now accept bitcoins. The more places accepting bitcoins will only make it grow even bigger. I have no clue on how to mine them though, that's where the really pay-off is.
I think they're going to stay. I keep getting e-mails from places like fiverr and Glyde (sell stuff on there) where they now accept bitcoins. The more places accepting bitcoins will only make it grow even bigger. I have no clue on how to mine them though, that's where the really pay-off is.
Well the last theft of bitcoins and bankrupcy really hurt Bitcoin. It is only a matter of time before one of the Bitcoin exchanges go greedy and begin to steal from the customers...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/2...FX20140228

With no insurance Bitcoin will never fully get peoples trust.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Well the last theft of bitcoins and bankrupcy really hurt Bitcoin. It is only a matter of time before one of the Bitcoin exchanges go greedy and begin to steal from the customers...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/2...FX20140228

With no insurance Bitcoin will never fully get peoples trust.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I'd be afraid to invest full on into bitcoin. I never thought much of bitcoin, but I suppose it could be a good investment. I have no clue how any of it works though, so I wouldn't be able to invest myself.
I'd be afraid to invest full on into bitcoin. I never thought much of bitcoin, but I suppose it could be a good investment. I have no clue how any of it works though, so I wouldn't be able to invest myself.