Does anyone here use facebook for profit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you make money by selling stuff on facebook, if so what niche are you using?
Do any of you make money by selling stuff on facebook, if so what niche are you using?
I've had some success with CPA offers and FB ads but it can be a 50/50 gamble.
I've had some success with CPA offers and FB ads but it can be a 50/50 gamble.
I've sold a few of my own ebooks there.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I've sold a few of my own ebooks there.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I make a decent income from FB. I have a lot of fanpages where I promote stuff. The pages has to have more than 50.000 likes just to make a little money though.
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
I make a decent income from FB. I have a lot of fanpages where I promote stuff. The pages has to have more than 50.000 likes just to make a little money though.
I was the first man on the moon - 7 days before Armstrong!
I make a few peanuts on FB. Not much but I hope to escalate over time.
I make a few peanuts on FB. Not much but I hope to escalate over time.
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will give affiliate links a shot on FB.
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will give affiliate links a shot on FB.
Facebook can be used for making money as long as you geing enough popularity just like it happens with other social media sites.
Facebook can be used for making money as long as you geing enough popularity just like it happens with other social media sites.
I haven't really given Facebook much of a chance when it comes to making any money off of it. I have considered to invest in their stock, but then I declined that. I then considered advertising on it, but I couldn't stand the ad placements and all that. Anyways, I'm sure FB is good at getting stuff done, but it just didn't work all too well for me. Sad
I haven't really given Facebook much of a chance when it comes to making any money off of it. I have considered to invest in their stock, but then I declined that. I then considered advertising on it, but I couldn't stand the ad placements and all that. Anyways, I'm sure FB is good at getting stuff done, but it just didn't work all too well for me. Sad