Facebook turns 10 today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, 10 years old, weird isn't it? Of course, most of us would have used Facebook years after its release, I think in 2006 because it was geared towards college students. Anyways, it's been a long time. 10 years, that's crazy! I never expected it to last this long, then again I never expected a new social site to come out. But that happened a lot since FB came out.

Anyways, what were your favorite memories about these past 10 years with FB? What did you hate the most?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/...t/4849409/
Wow, 10 years old, weird isn't it? Of course, most of us would have used Facebook years after its release, I think in 2006 because it was geared towards college students. Anyways, it's been a long time. 10 years, that's crazy! I never expected it to last this long, then again I never expected a new social site to come out. But that happened a lot since FB came out.

Anyways, what were your favorite memories about these past 10 years with FB? What did you hate the most?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/...t/4849409/

I hate that I always find the flaws in their systems.
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk

I hate that I always find the flaws in their systems.
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
I cant stand people with their facebook movies now...
I cant stand people with their facebook movies now...
Facebook life movie... LOL! Ridiculous!! I could find better ways to waste my time!
Facebook life movie... LOL! Ridiculous!! I could find better ways to waste my time!
Photo 
My favorite moment was seeing my fb add at CPC 0,00!!!!

[Image: FB-CPC-shoes-0005-1024x115.png]
Photo 
My favorite moment was seeing my fb add at CPC 0,00!!!!

[Image: FB-CPC-shoes-0005-1024x115.png]
Facebook movie...yet another features to give people the illusion that they are special and people care about their highlight reel.
Facebook movie...yet another features to give people the illusion that they are special and people care about their highlight reel.
Yeah the movie thing was just a way to showcase your Facebook life. It was an automated video made around your site. As for FB turning 10, congrats are in order I suppose. I could care less though.
Yeah the movie thing was just a way to showcase your Facebook life. It was an automated video made around your site. As for FB turning 10, congrats are in order I suppose. I could care less though.