GoDaddy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I once used GoDaddy which I find very confusing. I could use hours searching in the controlpanel for functions.

Pretty stable though but clearly a money machine :-)
I once used GoDaddy which I find very confusing. I could use hours searching in the controlpanel for functions.

Pretty stable though but clearly a money machine :-)
They have slow servers...
They have slow servers...
Goddady is popular hosting and domain service but it's coming down these days. The more popular the more they don't care much about quality.
Goddady is popular hosting and domain service but it's coming down these days. The more popular the more they don't care much about quality.
Godaddy is all right, I just don't use it anymore.
Godaddy is all right, I just don't use it anymore.
GoDaddy gets a ton of hate, they have had their problems in the past, but these past couple years has been really fantastic when it comes to using their hosting service. Don't get me wrong, they have some work to do, but overall, they've become a better web host these past few years.
GoDaddy gets a ton of hate, they have had their problems in the past, but these past couple years has been really fantastic when it comes to using their hosting service. Don't get me wrong, they have some work to do, but overall, they've become a better web host these past few years.
I used GoDaddy last year and I think their controlpanel is extremely confusing. I used most of my time just trying to navigate without finding what I wanted. So I simply dropped them.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I used GoDaddy last year and I think their controlpanel is extremely confusing. I used most of my time just trying to navigate without finding what I wanted. So I simply dropped them.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
The only bad experience I had with them is that their control panel is indeed a bit confusing and their costumer service can be slow at times, but usually it's ok.
The only bad experience I had with them is that their control panel is indeed a bit confusing and their costumer service can be slow at times, but usually it's ok.
It does take a while to get used to, but I have been with GoDaddy for 5 years now, and I haven't had as much as hickup with them. They do good by me and I do good by them. It is true that Go Daddy gets a lot of hate, and I don't get why.
It does take a while to get used to, but I have been with GoDaddy for 5 years now, and I haven't had as much as hickup with them. They do good by me and I do good by them. It is true that Go Daddy gets a lot of hate, and I don't get why.
It is maybe a bit complicated in the beginning, but over the time you get used to it. Me and my co-workers have been using GoDaddy for 5 months now, it is slow sometimes but in overall-it's okay.
It is maybe a bit complicated in the beginning, but over the time you get used to it. Me and my co-workers have been using GoDaddy for 5 months now, it is slow sometimes but in overall-it's okay.
GoDaddy has been a really good host all around, as far as I have heard from other people. They mostly come highly recommended.
GoDaddy has been a really good host all around, as far as I have heard from other people. They mostly come highly recommended.