How many blog posts on a single page?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes to having a certain amount of blog posts, how many would you say is good to have on your blog? 3,4,5,6? What would you go with? Personally I think 4 is ideal, but more is good too. As long as it doesn't go over 8.
When it comes to having a certain amount of blog posts, how many would you say is good to have on your blog? 3,4,5,6? What would you go with? Personally I think 4 is ideal, but more is good too. As long as it doesn't go over 8.
4 maybe 5. I don't think it's wise to post too many posts on a single page, because I feel old content stays too long. Keep updated posts on the front page. If you run a blog and don't post too much, make it less than 4, maybe 2 or 3 per page. But if you update your blog a lot during a single week, maybe 5 would suffice.
4 maybe 5. I don't think it's wise to post too many posts on a single page, because I feel old content stays too long. Keep updated posts on the front page. If you run a blog and don't post too much, make it less than 4, maybe 2 or 3 per page. But if you update your blog a lot during a single week, maybe 5 would suffice.
I think six posts are ideal enough. I don't like sites that have a low amount, because that means clicking next all the time, but six seems to be the route most should take. It's about right to me. It's not too much and it's not a real small amount. About even.
I think six posts are ideal enough. I don't like sites that have a low amount, because that means clicking next all the time, but six seems to be the route most should take. It's about right to me. It's not too much and it's not a real small amount. About even.
3-6 articles and many themes kan make exerpts from many more so you have maybe 4 full articles and 6 exerpts.
3-6 articles and many themes kan make exerpts from many more so you have maybe 4 full articles and 6 exerpts.
I think three to six as well. I wouldn't want to go over that, because when that happens, it usually takes away from the site. Or how I feel, is that it just clogs a blog up. And could also make a blog run slower, so I think, four is good enough. But five or six should be fine as well.
I think three to six as well. I wouldn't want to go over that, because when that happens, it usually takes away from the site. Or how I feel, is that it just clogs a blog up. And could also make a blog run slower, so I think, four is good enough. But five or six should be fine as well.
I would go for five or six too. I think it is good enough on one blog page, so five or six per page. There are some sites that can get away with a ton of blog posts on one page, but I suggest starting out with the five at most, six is okay too I suppose. It's clearly up to the site owner though.
I would go for five or six too. I think it is good enough on one blog page, so five or six per page. There are some sites that can get away with a ton of blog posts on one page, but I suggest starting out with the five at most, six is okay too I suppose. It's clearly up to the site owner though.