How much money could you live off of?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes to money, it can be hard to earn and find sometimes, so, what amount of money do you think you can live off of weekly, or monthly? Personally I have lived off of $200 a week, and it can be done, but my ideal is at least $500 a week. That's good pay in my opinion.

What do you guys say?
When it comes to money, it can be hard to earn and find sometimes, so, what amount of money do you think you can live off of weekly, or monthly? Personally I have lived off of $200 a week, and it can be done, but my ideal is at least $500 a week. That's good pay in my opinion.

What do you guys say?
Yeah $500 is pretty much covering my basic expences. I wouldnt be able to go lower than that. But anything over 500 is +++
Yeah $500 is pretty much covering my basic expences. I wouldnt be able to go lower than that. But anything over 500 is +++
I suppose it also comes down to what expenses one may have. I personally don't have a lot of expenses aside from my internet, phone, cell phone, netflix, hulu plus, xbox live, and that's about it. Also the essentials like heat, water and so forth.
I suppose it also comes down to what expenses one may have. I personally don't have a lot of expenses aside from my internet, phone, cell phone, netflix, hulu plus, xbox live, and that's about it. Also the essentials like heat, water and so forth.
I could live off of $300-$500 for sure. I would love the higher amounts, but sometimes one has to go with what he/she can earn and balance it all out the best I can.
I could live off of $300-$500 for sure. I would love the higher amounts, but sometimes one has to go with what he/she can earn and balance it all out the best I can.
$500 is not a bad price for people who live in a more rural area. But since I live in California, it is much more costly here and I would need around $1500 to live decently. I of course strive for much more. Smile
$500 is not a bad price for people who live in a more rural area. But since I live in California, it is much more costly here and I would need around $1500 to live decently. I of course strive for much more. Smile