Is Twitter best for advertising?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes to Twitter, do you think it's best for advertising? Or, is it just a useful tool to get others to help advertise for you? With twitter, people can re-tweet and like your tweets, potentially getting ad traffic very easily.

Would you agree?
When it comes to Twitter, do you think it's best for advertising? Or, is it just a useful tool to get others to help advertise for you? With twitter, people can re-tweet and like your tweets, potentially getting ad traffic very easily.

Would you agree?
I think there basically are 2 kinds of people on Twitter. Those who use it to communicate fast and update with friends and those who are trying to make a living promoting to the first group.
I think there basically are 2 kinds of people on Twitter. Those who use it to communicate fast and update with friends and those who are trying to make a living promoting to the first group.
Yeah I agree with you. I personally feel that it'd be easy to promote to people who just use Twitter to talk to friends and family or find out about new things. And that's where I hope to come in and capture some of these users into being interested in what I have to offer.
Yeah I agree with you. I personally feel that it'd be easy to promote to people who just use Twitter to talk to friends and family or find out about new things. And that's where I hope to come in and capture some of these users into being interested in what I have to offer.
Twitter and Facebook are still the top social media platforms for marketing.
Twitter and Facebook are still the top social media platforms for marketing.
Twitter is useful, but I wouldn't say it's the best for advertising. I think it helps, no doubt about it, it's just that paid for ads are probably more ideal.
Twitter is useful, but I wouldn't say it's the best for advertising. I think it helps, no doubt about it, it's just that paid for ads are probably more ideal.
Twitter is excelent for advertising. I love how simple the interface is and how you can implement micro videos now.
Twitter is excelent for advertising. I love how simple the interface is and how you can implement micro videos now.
I wouldn't say best, but it's highly up there. Google stands at the top, especially with the search engine and Google+, they surly must have a headway into that.
I wouldn't say best, but it's highly up there. Google stands at the top, especially with the search engine and Google+, they surly must have a headway into that.