Paid for advertising?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all know Facebook can be used to advertise for free, well to some extent. I was wondering, who here uses paid for advertising to help increase the chances of your site getting seen on Facebook? I haven't really used Facebooks paid for ad service so I'd like to hear some opinions.
We all know Facebook can be used to advertise for free, well to some extent. I was wondering, who here uses paid for advertising to help increase the chances of your site getting seen on Facebook? I haven't really used Facebooks paid for ad service so I'd like to hear some opinions.
I think it has become harder to be visible on Facebook, mostly because earlier it was pretty easy and if FB should make more money they had to make it harder so they could charge people to be more visible. Greedy bastards :-)
I think it has become harder to be visible on Facebook, mostly because earlier it was pretty easy and if FB should make more money they had to make it harder so they could charge people to be more visible. Greedy bastards :-)
You know, I agree. I think it has to do with all of the stuff people post, all of the pictures and videos. I always focus on the middle of the page at the stuff people post, I rarely look to the left and right of Facebook. I wonder why they haven't implemented a measure to put ads right into the feed rather than on the side of the site. Maybe an ad or two. I doubt most people will notice because they already see a bunch of ads posted freely from people.
You know, I agree. I think it has to do with all of the stuff people post, all of the pictures and videos. I always focus on the middle of the page at the stuff people post, I rarely look to the left and right of Facebook. I wonder why they haven't implemented a measure to put ads right into the feed rather than on the side of the site. Maybe an ad or two. I doubt most people will notice because they already see a bunch of ads posted freely from people.
They actually have made it possible to post ads in the feed now. They also noticed that people get add blind and does not really look to the right for ads. I believe they call it Promoted Posts. But im already blind to them. In fact its annoying to have a Prompoted Post right in the face.
They actually have made it possible to post ads in the feed now. They also noticed that people get add blind and does not really look to the right for ads. I believe they call it Promoted Posts. But im already blind to them. In fact its annoying to have a Prompoted Post right in the face.
I use AdWords. Some times I can get CPC down to 1 penny and get ridicolous many visitors for almost no money.
I use AdWords. Some times I can get CPC down to 1 penny and get ridicolous many visitors for almost no money.
I just started using AdWords but the click price is still too high. But the more I optimiza the campaign the cheaper it becomes.
I just started using AdWords but the click price is still too high. But the more I optimiza the campaign the cheaper it becomes.
Yes, Promoted posts, forgot about that. That's what a lot of companies were complaining about, but I can see why Facebook would implement this feature. I heard somewhere that it was very costly for someone to promote a post too, so many companies have since given up on Facebook.

I can see Facebook doing more feed ads in the future. We'll see how that goes though.
Yes, Promoted posts, forgot about that. That's what a lot of companies were complaining about, but I can see why Facebook would implement this feature. I heard somewhere that it was very costly for someone to promote a post too, so many companies have since given up on Facebook.

I can see Facebook doing more feed ads in the future. We'll see how that goes though.
I once tried to promote a posting just to learn the price on a page with 50.000 likes. Needless to say FB sugested $520!!!!! I skipped!
I once tried to promote a posting just to learn the price on a page with 50.000 likes. Needless to say FB sugested $520!!!!! I skipped!
I think FB Ads can be helpful to grow a specific site.
I think FB Ads can be helpful to grow a specific site.
Facebook ads are great and they do help you expand your business if you know how to target them.
Facebook ads are great and they do help you expand your business if you know how to target them.