Paint.NET

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since I mentioned it in another topic, I figured I'd bring it up here. Does anyone here use Pain.NET for their graphic needs? I used to use it a lot before I got into GIMP. It works wonders and gets the job done for sure. It has pretty much the same options GIMP and Photoshop has, of course, not as good as PS, but it still gets the job done.

Who here uses it? It's free by the way.
Since I mentioned it in another topic, I figured I'd bring it up here. Does anyone here use Pain.NET for their graphic needs? I used to use it a lot before I got into GIMP. It works wonders and gets the job done for sure. It has pretty much the same options GIMP and Photoshop has, of course, not as good as PS, but it still gets the job done.

Who here uses it? It's free by the way.
I checked the site, but got very confused. Looks like a photo studio...
I checked the site, but got very confused. Looks like a photo studio...
Ah this is the actual site: http://www.getpaint.net/ OP didn't post the right link. The program is actually called paint.net, and that's not the site for it.

Anyways, it's basically another free photo editor like GIMP, and it's pretty decent.
Ah this is the actual site: http://www.getpaint.net/ OP didn't post the right link. The program is actually called paint.net, and that's not the site for it.

Anyways, it's basically another free photo editor like GIMP, and it's pretty decent.
Just looked at the site. Im going to try it one of these days!
Just looked at the site. Im going to try it one of these days!
I recall hearing something about paint.net, but I never gave it a try. I think I might give it a try now and see if it's something I could get behind using. Smile
I recall hearing something about paint.net, but I never gave it a try. I think I might give it a try now and see if it's something I could get behind using. Smile
Never tried paint.net myself. Is it easy to use? I`m definitely going to check it out.
Never tried paint.net myself. Is it easy to use? I`m definitely going to check it out.