Strategic Search Engine Optimization

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many SEO experts are not aware of the importance of SSEO contra SEO.

If you optimize your homepage for Google alone you can't be totally sure your customers will find your site.

On the one hand we have our web site offering something. On the other hand we have our customers - our market place.

We simply have to make these two factors meet and that is SSEO:
[Image: sseo.jpg]
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Many SEO experts are not aware of the importance of SSEO contra SEO.

If you optimize your homepage for Google alone you can't be totally sure your customers will find your site.

On the one hand we have our web site offering something. On the other hand we have our customers - our market place.

We simply have to make these two factors meet and that is SSEO:
[Image: sseo.jpg]
"Down here, I'm God!"

It's actually extremely important. Technical SEO can fail utterlly if it hasn't got direction towards the market. I think it is fair to assume that most serious shopowners have some kind of marketresearch and know what they are aiming at. Then it would be a shame to hire an 'SEO expert' who hasn't got a clue about the customers.
It's actually extremely important. Technical SEO can fail utterlly if it hasn't got direction towards the market. I think it is fair to assume that most serious shopowners have some kind of marketresearch and know what they are aiming at. Then it would be a shame to hire an 'SEO expert' who hasn't got a clue about the customers.
I have seen a lot of SEO that is optimized to Google more than to the market. It is always a combination of those two that works best.
I have seen a lot of SEO that is optimized to Google more than to the market. It is always a combination of those two that works best.
I honestly was about to make a topic asking what this was, thanks for sharing. I honestly didn't know there was a better SEO method out there.
I honestly was about to make a topic asking what this was, thanks for sharing. I honestly didn't know there was a better SEO method out there.
Actually in the writing right now... Here is a more detailled article about Strategic SEO and Strategic Design:

http://www.totalwordpressoptimization.co...tegic-seo/

[Image: webdesign.jpg]

Attached Files Image(s)

"Down here, I'm God!"

Actually in the writing right now... Here is a more detailled article about Strategic SEO and Strategic Design:

http://www.totalwordpressoptimization.co...tegic-seo/

[Image: webdesign.jpg]

Attached Files Image(s)

"Down here, I'm God!"

Yeah, it's just a more advanced SEO. It's the top tier of SEO. I suppose you could say it takes a lot more work to get to understand too, because it's more complicated, yet works better imo.
Yeah, it's just a more advanced SEO. It's the top tier of SEO. I suppose you could say it takes a lot more work to get to understand too, because it's more complicated, yet works better imo.
I just recently started the topic SEO and SSEO with my co-workers because we're new and we are just on the beggining of learning what actually SEO and SSEO are and what do we need to do to optimize our sites and yes, I do think that SSEO is really important because market and customer research is really important. How can we build sites without knowing what the market and our customers want?
I just recently started the topic SEO and SSEO with my co-workers because we're new and we are just on the beggining of learning what actually SEO and SSEO are and what do we need to do to optimize our sites and yes, I do think that SSEO is really important because market and customer research is really important. How can we build sites without knowing what the market and our customers want?