The infamous flappy bird

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have heard so much about this game and how it got taken down because the developer got tired of making 50k DAILY for it. I feel so bad for him lol.

I never downloaded it but I'm curious about how many of you did.
I have heard so much about this game and how it got taken down because the developer got tired of making 50k DAILY for it. I feel so bad for him lol.

I never downloaded it but I'm curious about how many of you did.
I never got to download it but played it in a friends phone. Very hard indeed but you get addicted to the challenge.
I never got to download it but played it in a friends phone. Very hard indeed but you get addicted to the challenge.
The reason he decided to take it down, had to do with so much hate he was getting because of how complicated the game was. He was making $50k in ad revenue, but he couldn't handle the hate. Which is sad, because I think I'd be able to handle it. As for the game, I only played clones of it. Can't say I was too impressed with it.
The reason he decided to take it down, had to do with so much hate he was getting because of how complicated the game was. He was making $50k in ad revenue, but he couldn't handle the hate. Which is sad, because I think I'd be able to handle it. As for the game, I only played clones of it. Can't say I was too impressed with it.
Nah actually said that he took it down because people started to become too addicted to it. He stated this on video. I still think he did it because of copyright issues but who knows.
Nah actually said that he took it down because people started to become too addicted to it. He stated this on video. I still think he did it because of copyright issues but who knows.
That reason sounds weird. I bet a legal issues is indeed behind all of this.
That reason sounds weird. I bet a legal issues is indeed behind all of this.
I agree, those pipes look way too similar to mario bros lol.
I agree, those pipes look way too similar to mario bros lol.
I would HATE making that kind of money!! How do you get time to spend all those dollars :-)))))
I would HATE making that kind of money!! How do you get time to spend all those dollars :-)))))
LOL yeah I bet everyone would hate making 50k a day.
LOL yeah I bet everyone would hate making 50k a day.
hahaha this guy is so going to regret his desicion.
hahaha this guy is so going to regret his desicion.
I don't get why he'd drop this oppurtunity. I also heard that it might be because his app was all of a sudden on the app store front page for Apple, and people were saying he might have illegally got it to rank so high.
I don't get why he'd drop this oppurtunity. I also heard that it might be because his app was all of a sudden on the app store front page for Apple, and people were saying he might have illegally got it to rank so high.