Thinking about writing my own e-book

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've seen a lot of people thinking about writing their own e-books and some already doing it. Anyways I figure I could help some people with SEO and IM by writing an e-book to tell people what to watch out for or what they should do with SEO and IM. I'm not sure on exactly what I want to write, but I do know I want to release my first e-book out for free to anyone who wants it. I will then announce on the first and final page that there will be a new book, this times priced.

Like the idea or no?
I've seen a lot of people thinking about writing their own e-books and some already doing it. Anyways I figure I could help some people with SEO and IM by writing an e-book to tell people what to watch out for or what they should do with SEO and IM. I'm not sure on exactly what I want to write, but I do know I want to release my first e-book out for free to anyone who wants it. I will then announce on the first and final page that there will be a new book, this times priced.

Like the idea or no?
You could write a simple free ebook with the basics and in that announce an advanced ebook with the heavy stuff for a fe bucks :-)

A free ebook can give you a lot of potential customers.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
You could write a simple free ebook with the basics and in that announce an advanced ebook with the heavy stuff for a fe bucks :-)

A free ebook can give you a lot of potential customers.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I would love to start writing my own e-books. I in fact, have some ideas flipping around in my head. If you decide to write your first e-book, please make sure to release it for free or for $1 or so. People wont buy a new book from a new author. Also a second thing to suggest from me, would be to create a cool pen name. Don't use a simple name like Dave Jones, Ryan Clark, or something like that. Look at names like Stephen King as an example of an awesome name.

Actually, Ryan Clark might be a cool enough pen name.
I would love to start writing my own e-books. I in fact, have some ideas flipping around in my head. If you decide to write your first e-book, please make sure to release it for free or for $1 or so. People wont buy a new book from a new author. Also a second thing to suggest from me, would be to create a cool pen name. Don't use a simple name like Dave Jones, Ryan Clark, or something like that. Look at names like Stephen King as an example of an awesome name.

Actually, Ryan Clark might be a cool enough pen name.
Yeah - Eben Pagan called himself David De Angelo and sold dating and IM products for millions...
Yeah - Eben Pagan called himself David De Angelo and sold dating and IM products for millions...