What is Copywriting?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a tad bit new at some portions of running sites. I had blogs in the past and I tried to do SEO in the past as well, but there are some things I have yet to learn, and one of those things is copy-writing. What is it exactly? I picture it being some content you copy from someone, but then I realized that's plagiarism, so that can't be it. Can you guys explain it?
I am a tad bit new at some portions of running sites. I had blogs in the past and I tried to do SEO in the past as well, but there are some things I have yet to learn, and one of those things is copy-writing. What is it exactly? I picture it being some content you copy from someone, but then I realized that's plagiarism, so that can't be it. Can you guys explain it?
It's writing ads for a business. Or writing copy for advertising. I haven't done it much myself as I don't know the full details of it, but I know a lot of freelance workers who do it. It's basically just getting your business out there by writing a nice ad.
It's writing ads for a business. Or writing copy for advertising. I haven't done it much myself as I don't know the full details of it, but I know a lot of freelance workers who do it. It's basically just getting your business out there by writing a nice ad.
Copy writing has been hard for me. I have always been a man of few words which meant my websites became boring. It has taken me a lot of time to learn to write copy and Im still not perfect at it but Im getting better.

It has something to do with creativity and having a purpose for your blog. I found that the more passion I have about the topic I write about, the better the article/copy became.

And I think it is ok to get inspired by the work from others but hopefully so inspired that it distance it self from plagiarism :-)
Copy writing has been hard for me. I have always been a man of few words which meant my websites became boring. It has taken me a lot of time to learn to write copy and Im still not perfect at it but Im getting better.

It has something to do with creativity and having a purpose for your blog. I found that the more passion I have about the topic I write about, the better the article/copy became.

And I think it is ok to get inspired by the work from others but hopefully so inspired that it distance it self from plagiarism :-)
I believe it has to do with writing catchy ads for about anything. It's not just ads, but more of a paragraph I think. I may be wrong on that, but it's mostly about creating ads and such.
I believe it has to do with writing catchy ads for about anything. It's not just ads, but more of a paragraph I think. I may be wrong on that, but it's mostly about creating ads and such.
Copywriting can be a good way of attracting traffic to your site. If you cannot do it yourself, hire someone to do it for you.
Copywriting can be a good way of attracting traffic to your site. If you cannot do it yourself, hire someone to do it for you.