cPanel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you guys know about cPanel? I would really appreciate some input from anyone who have used it or still using it. Keep in mind that I'm a beginner and I have a lot to learn, so would it work for me and would it be easy for me to use it?
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

What do you guys know about cPanel? I would really appreciate some input from anyone who have used it or still using it. Keep in mind that I'm a beginner and I have a lot to learn, so would it work for me and would it be easy for me to use it?
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

cPanel is one of the most popular and widely-used control panels. It’s quite complete and allows a business to manage and maintain nearly all aspects of server operation. The basics, such as email and file hosting, are handled with ease. Web statistics are part of the package. “Site builder” feature, which helps to automate the building of a website and populating it with content, is among the most powerful available. The “Fantastico” package allows one-click installation of popular software packages, such as blogs, forums, and merchandise catalogs. Going a little deeper, domain name server (DNS) management is also available.
cPanel is one of the most popular and widely-used control panels. It’s quite complete and allows a business to manage and maintain nearly all aspects of server operation. The basics, such as email and file hosting, are handled with ease. Web statistics are part of the package. “Site builder” feature, which helps to automate the building of a website and populating it with content, is among the most powerful available. The “Fantastico” package allows one-click installation of popular software packages, such as blogs, forums, and merchandise catalogs. Going a little deeper, domain name server (DNS) management is also available.
I actually don't like it. I find it too complex and I normally use a lot of time searching for things. I found a webhost with a much, much easier ControlPanel - not cPanel and I must admit I am saving hours using their control panel compared to previous hosting who had cPanel. My web host does not use icons - only menus and they are extremely logical. I can find what ever I want to find in a matter of seconds because of an intelligent build menu structure. I can do exactly the same things as in cPanel - just faster!
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I actually don't like it. I find it too complex and I normally use a lot of time searching for things. I found a webhost with a much, much easier ControlPanel - not cPanel and I must admit I am saving hours using their control panel compared to previous hosting who had cPanel. My web host does not use icons - only menus and they are extremely logical. I can find what ever I want to find in a matter of seconds because of an intelligent build menu structure. I can do exactly the same things as in cPanel - just faster!
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Cpanel si what most people use, I use cpanel alot, it is a really good builder.
Cpanel si what most people use, I use cpanel alot, it is a really good builder.
Most hosts have similar cpanls nowbut some are still very confusing to beginners.
Most hosts have similar cpanls nowbut some are still very confusing to beginners.