use cloud storage?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been using both DropBox and Google Drive for years and finally after Microsoft bought DropBox they're starting to work a bit better in regards of speeds. I used to get hardly 100KB/s from and to DropBox, but now they're working on par with Drive and I could look into using them more often again. That being said, I do like Google Drive due to it being completely free and having more space than I actually even need Undecided

How about you guys?
I have been using both DropBox and Google Drive for years and finally after Microsoft bought DropBox they're starting to work a bit better in regards of speeds. I used to get hardly 100KB/s from and to DropBox, but now they're working on par with Drive and I could look into using them more often again. That being said, I do like Google Drive due to it being completely free and having more space than I actually even need Undecided

How about you guys?
I love the idea of having a storage in the cloud somewhere, but most of them are not exactly easy to use. The last one I used was Mega.nz where I uploaded a bunch of documents, deleted them again because the dir structure was wrong and because sync was on they were also deleted on MY harddrive.

Bummer...
I love the idea of having a storage in the cloud somewhere, but most of them are not exactly easy to use. The last one I used was Mega.nz where I uploaded a bunch of documents, deleted them again because the dir structure was wrong and because sync was on they were also deleted on MY harddrive.

Bummer...