Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
your future?
Darran22 Online

Likes Given: 1
your future?
Hey everyone
I was just thinking that despite seeing most of the frequent members around here pretty often I don't really know anyone's passions and hobbies outside of gaming. So basically what does everyone hope to do with their future? Feel free to respond no matter your position in life. Being in college I'm at a point where I've already made decisions on where to take my life but even as a young high schooler or earlier its important to think about your future and set out plans that make you excited and happy So what is everyone's goals! Feel free to mention anything whether serious or not, I just like to hear people's ideas for the future!
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 03:32 PM by Darran22.)
06-09-2016 03:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
dbzsuper Online

Likes Given: 0
RE: your future?
i get my license may 10th. & i get to have my grandpa's car. its really nice. also this summer im hoping to move back to my hometown, go to summer school and catch up, i want to get my cartilage pierced or get a nose stud. [either one], i want to get a small nautical star tattoo on the back on my ear or somewhere like that. and i want to get a job at the kennel where i take my dog for his veterinarian.
& i am graduating in 2012. i want to go to college and either be a veterinarian or anesthesiologist.
i want to get married later on when im like 28, because i don't want to regret getting married young. i want to have fun and get it all out of my system so i can have a successful marriage and not be miserable and divorce. i guess you could say i'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to marriage. (:
06-10-2016 04:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply