Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Does anyone use social media buttons for more exposure to your blog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see a lot of social media buttons on blogs. What have been your experiences of gaining more exposure and increasing sales?

Does anyone have any idea what are the best ones these days? Either plug-ins or specific networks.

I'm guessing Facebook and Twitter will be the most popular.

I really like the one at the left hand side of the articles that scrolls down the screen with you, but I've forgot the name.

I don't want to put loads of them on and make it look silly. I'd prefer too just use the best ones.
I use social media buttons on my forum, and also my blog.
I have social media buttons all over my pages. It's always a good idea to try to get as many users as you can.
Yeah I use social media buttons on my blog/sites. Having a social presence helps drive traffic, at least I believe it does. It's also a way of interacting with your user-base and I like that aspect that social media offers. Having these buttons on your site can drive more traffic to your social media profiles.