Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: How much do you sell a week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have never really sold on Ebay, but I am considering it. Thing is, I don't know how I would get started. Anyways, enough about that. I was wondering how much some of ya make on ebay, like weekly? If you don't want to answer, that's cool, I'll understand. But I'd like to hear some opinions about whether to get into ebay or not.
I don't sell anything really on ebay myself, but I know some people make hundreds of sales a week, some far less and some even more. It depends on the products the seller distributes. It can take a while to make a decent amount of money there, simply because if you're new, you have to build up rep.
When I did sell some things, such as CDs for a brief time, I sold around two CDs on average a week. I still have a few CDs that I'm trying to sell, but I've decided it's probably time to stop.
When I sold stuff on the web, I made around five sales a week. Fairly weak and lame, I know, but I tried. I wanted to make ten sales a week, but it never happened. Oh, and I sold stuff, antiques on Amazon.