Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: writing copy for a niche you don't know about
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say you're writing copy for a niche that you've never really known much about, what is your process for overcoming this? How do you deal with no knowing the subject matter to write copy? I ask because there's been times where I had the chance to write copy for a local business, but since I didn't know enough on them or their business, I declined. Was this a dumb of me?
Research I suppose. If you want to write copy for a niche you don't know much about, it all comes down to doing some research. Enough to where you can figure out what works enough for the copy you're about to write.
Yeah I can agree with research. But you have to admit, even research doesn't go all the way into knowing everything about a certain niche. I mean, there's a few things I would never be able to get even if I researched a niche thoroughly.