Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: The best Freelance sites out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the best freelance sites out there? I've heard of elance, odesk and fiverr, but is there others out there? Anyways, what would you say is the top freelance site out there? Is it Fiverr? Is it Elance? Or is it Odesk? Or could it be another freelance site out there?
I use Fiverr a lot and I got good things from there.
Fiverr is probably the most well known of the bunch, maybe because of it's simplicity and ease of use. I had a few gigs on the site in the past and I enjoyed working on it. I worked on other freelance sites, as well. I actually joined every site I could, but many of them ended up going under sadly.
Fiverr is good I suppose, but it doesn't pay well at all. Unless your higher on the seller tree, but that takes a while and when it takes forever to get paid good, it's not really all that worth it.
Elance is the better one, at least for me. I like Fiverr's interface much more than any other site, but the pay isn't ideal enough and I wish they'd allow higher pay options for noobs.