Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Who here is a member of LinkedIn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you's who're members of LinkedIn, how is it? Also would you suggest I join up? I hear nothing but great things about Linked In and I figure if I join, I may get more business or get hired even.

Also, feel free to share your Linked In profiles here. I'll try to share mine whenever I get down to making it.
I am, I think this this is the best place to meet professionals and create alliances.
I am on LinkedIn - Never made any money from it but who knows - maybe some day. I mainly use it as a presentation of me more that my products.
Great to hear guys. I decided to join up, and I am really liking it. So far I've talked to many people who're into the same work I am. So that's very helpful and quite interesting.
I am a member, but I don't use my profile as much as I should. Though as of late, I've been very busy lately and haven't really bothered messing with my profile. Sad