Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Woo Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woo Shop is one of the best free WordPress shops out there. You can create a pretty advanced shop. Only disadvantage is that if you need specialized functions as

Table Rate Shipping
Sequential Order Numbers
Product CSV Import/export
Recurring Payments
Dynamic Pricing
UPS Shipping

You have to pay and some of these plugins cost $199. So even though Woo Commerce is free you can end up paying a lot.

Product variation is a great feature that lets you sell the same t-shirt in different colors just by selecting from a drop down box. Unfortunately you need extra plugins if you want to change the image accordingly. You need Woo Commerce Dynamic Gallery Pro version or similar to do this.
I found using woo very challenging, its hard to master and as you said, you need tons of plugins too manage it properly, i personally didn't like it.
I just learned how to hate WooCommerce. Thought I would upgrade from 2.3.12 to 2.3.13. but after upgrading there were NO Woocommerce installation at all. It was gone. Totally. Does anyone know what to do?
Same happened to me. Download Woocommerce plugin and save it on your harddrive. Unzip it and ftp all the files to your WP installation (wp-comtent/plugins/woocommerce)

The database is very likely intact.

(07-08-2015, 11:01 PM)JohnDoe Wrote: [ -> ]I just learned how to hate WooCommerce. Thought I would upgrade from 2.3.12 to 2.3.13. but after upgrading there were NO Woocommerce installation at all. It was gone. Totally. Does anyone know what to do?