Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's better than Paypal when it comes to setting donations or direct payments on your website.

Paypal Plugin

What do you use?
Me too. There are several other banks but only Paypal have that function and popular enough to do such a worldwide transaction.
Paypal is the best as there are no other real web based things which work well like Paypal. Saying this though, I do still believe it has its issue.
I have to agree with everyone here and say that PayPal is the best for donations and such. I personally don't know of any others, but I'm sure there are others. Thing is, I don't feel safe about using other types of platforms for collecting donations or payments. That's just me though. I'm sure some of the other platforms work nicely.
Last year I got a mail from PayPal - loooong story about better service and lower cost. But the fact is that the fees got raised!!! I hate when they sell a lie like that!

But there is really no alternative so...
Yeah, paypal is usually best for donation purposes. I suppose one could try kickstarter though, but of course you'd need a reason to get donations on there.