Do some research on your own

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instead of using those tools to find keywords, which are quite useful I would admit, why not try to research to find your own keywords? I'm only suggesting this if you can't use a keyword tool or anything similar to it. The web is a wide wonder of many possibilities. Doing your own research may be hard and time consuming, but it can be done. I've done it myself, and it's quite fun to think of the proper keywords on your own.

Try it out and see where you get. Wink
Instead of using those tools to find keywords, which are quite useful I would admit, why not try to research to find your own keywords? I'm only suggesting this if you can't use a keyword tool or anything similar to it. The web is a wide wonder of many possibilities. Doing your own research may be hard and time consuming, but it can be done. I've done it myself, and it's quite fun to think of the proper keywords on your own.

Try it out and see where you get. Wink
I agree. I will say this though, if you can afford to use paid for keyword research programs/apps, etc, please do so. It helps big time and can help you find hidden keywords that I or you wouldn't even know about. I believe there are free keyword research tools as well, so you might want to look into that. Doing all the work on ones own, isn't ideal and can be quite time consuming.
I agree. I will say this though, if you can afford to use paid for keyword research programs/apps, etc, please do so. It helps big time and can help you find hidden keywords that I or you wouldn't even know about. I believe there are free keyword research tools as well, so you might want to look into that. Doing all the work on ones own, isn't ideal and can be quite time consuming.
Why not use the keyword tool in AdWords? It's free?
Why not use the keyword tool in AdWords? It's free?
(04-04-2014, 05:23 PM)Krantz Wrote: Why not use the keyword tool in AdWords? It's free?

I think what OP is trying to get at, is that sometimes it may be useful to try researching keywords on your own if you can't use adwords. But of course, if you have ad words I recommend using it. I understand where the OP is coming from and all, but you're not going to find all the keywords on your own, and ad words will find it for you most of the time.
(04-04-2014, 05:23 PM)Krantz Wrote: Why not use the keyword tool in AdWords? It's free?

I think what OP is trying to get at, is that sometimes it may be useful to try researching keywords on your own if you can't use adwords. But of course, if you have ad words I recommend using it. I understand where the OP is coming from and all, but you're not going to find all the keywords on your own, and ad words will find it for you most of the time.