Hi! My name is Dave

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been a soldier all my life but now I'm kinda retired and only do personal jobs. Run a small company that fights for justice: www.DontFuckWithDaddy.com and my personal blog with stories from my life: www.DontFuckWithDad.com

I managed to create those websites by myself without guns and bullets! Guess I'm getting old.

DontFuckWithDaddy is a debt collector company, but we also find missing people, hidden evidence, and do extractions from countries in war or from prisons.

Ran into an Albanian trafficking ring once and that taught me something about the dark side of humanity. I learned this is the most lucrative business in the world. That's why we shut them down.
I have been a soldier all my life but now I'm kinda retired and only do personal jobs. Run a small company that fights for justice: www.DontFuckWithDaddy.com and my personal blog with stories from my life: www.DontFuckWithDad.com

I managed to create those websites by myself without guns and bullets! Guess I'm getting old.

DontFuckWithDaddy is a debt collector company, but we also find missing people, hidden evidence, and do extractions from countries in war or from prisons.

Ran into an Albanian trafficking ring once and that taught me something about the dark side of humanity. I learned this is the most lucrative business in the world. That's why we shut them down.