Mobile website builder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys,

I know there are some existing threads about different mobile website builders.
However, in my case I would be looking for a web based tool making it possible to let my customers update their websites themselves. Since I'm aiming for a multilingual market the admin tool needs to be available/editable so that it can be used in different languages.

I don't like the idea of monthly fees, so a one-time fee is a must. Since the idea is to let my customers update their mobile websites themselves, I am looking for an easy user-friendly tool without any links to the original developer.

I've come across two or three options, but I'm hoping to find some better alternatives.

Any suggestions all welccome!
Hi guys,

I know there are some existing threads about different mobile website builders.
However, in my case I would be looking for a web based tool making it possible to let my customers update their websites themselves. Since I'm aiming for a multilingual market the admin tool needs to be available/editable so that it can be used in different languages.

I don't like the idea of monthly fees, so a one-time fee is a must. Since the idea is to let my customers update their mobile websites themselves, I am looking for an easy user-friendly tool without any links to the original developer.

I've come across two or three options, but I'm hoping to find some better alternatives.

Any suggestions all welccome!
Why not use WordPress and a responsive theme?
Why not use WordPress and a responsive theme?
Wordpress is probably the best option. From the sounds of it though, you want to start your own website maker? Or run a hosting service it sounds like.
Wordpress is probably the best option. From the sounds of it though, you want to start your own website maker? Or run a hosting service it sounds like.
Wordpress is the best solution without a doubt.
Wordpress is the best solution without a doubt.