Bitcoin will fail

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I heard of bitcoin a while back and I have to say that I don't think it'll survive for too much longer. It's doing great right now, but this is currently just a trend, there's no saying when the currency will die out, or when something horrible bad goes wrong. Bitcoin faces more danger than it can win I believe. What do you think?
I heard of bitcoin a while back and I have to say that I don't think it'll survive for too much longer. It's doing great right now, but this is currently just a trend, there's no saying when the currency will die out, or when something horrible bad goes wrong. Bitcoin faces more danger than it can win I believe. What do you think?
It depends really. I think it's going to stick around for quite a while, but the truth is, is that bitcoin could fail any day. If someone was to steal bitcoins, then the market goes crazy. If any bitcoins are lost, profits I imagine would be lost and become lower.

I don't know enough on bitcoins though, so I can't say.
It depends really. I think it's going to stick around for quite a while, but the truth is, is that bitcoin could fail any day. If someone was to steal bitcoins, then the market goes crazy. If any bitcoins are lost, profits I imagine would be lost and become lower.

I don't know enough on bitcoins though, so I can't say.
I think it'll be around for quite some time yet. I mean, it's so popular and the price per coin is outrageously huge, so it will continue to either grow or stay at the price it is now. I never invested in them myself, and I wouldn't even know where to begin, but I would like to give it a try one of these days. It seems very appealing to me. Wink
I think it'll be around for quite some time yet. I mean, it's so popular and the price per coin is outrageously huge, so it will continue to either grow or stay at the price it is now. I never invested in them myself, and I wouldn't even know where to begin, but I would like to give it a try one of these days. It seems very appealing to me. Wink
There's a chance that Bitcoin will stick around for a lot longer then everyone expected. I think they have too much momentum right now, and plus, whoever is utilizing this venture, is making a lot of money. I sure wish I knew how to mine for Bitcoins, which is considered a very tough of a job. That's how some people get paid.
There's a chance that Bitcoin will stick around for a lot longer then everyone expected. I think they have too much momentum right now, and plus, whoever is utilizing this venture, is making a lot of money. I sure wish I knew how to mine for Bitcoins, which is considered a very tough of a job. That's how some people get paid.
I have this feeling that it'll stay with us forever, and the US government will control it at some point, just watch. I just think that Bitcoin will one day be up there with paper currency and other forms of currency like credit cards and debit cards. You wait and see. I hope the government doesn't control it like I said though, that'd be horrible.
I have this feeling that it'll stay with us forever, and the US government will control it at some point, just watch. I just think that Bitcoin will one day be up there with paper currency and other forms of currency like credit cards and debit cards. You wait and see. I hope the government doesn't control it like I said though, that'd be horrible.