Stock images you should not use

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you plan to use stock images on your site, I would suggest for one that you not use stock images that make no sense towards the subject. Try not to use an image just because it looks good.

Do you see other site owners do this? Does it matter?
If you plan to use stock images on your site, I would suggest for one that you not use stock images that make no sense towards the subject. Try not to use an image just because it looks good.

Do you see other site owners do this? Does it matter?
I think that's kind of common knowledge. I wouldn't put a picture up that didn't make any sense, unless it was an article for not making any sense. But I can see why it would be a bad idea, I guess. I just don't see it posing a big risk to be honest.
I think that's kind of common knowledge. I wouldn't put a picture up that didn't make any sense, unless it was an article for not making any sense. But I can see why it would be a bad idea, I guess. I just don't see it posing a big risk to be honest.
Yeah I agree with Christine on this. You wouldn't want to put dance pictures on a forum for football, unless those photos pertain to a certain athlete or something. But in reality, it's up to you. If you want you could use a stock image of a business man on any article you write. But I'm not going to say it'll help you in any way.
Yeah I agree with Christine on this. You wouldn't want to put dance pictures on a forum for football, unless those photos pertain to a certain athlete or something. But in reality, it's up to you. If you want you could use a stock image of a business man on any article you write. But I'm not going to say it'll help you in any way.
Completely agree. Always use stock images relevant to your content. There are so many free stock images out there nowadays, that picking a good, relevant one should be really easy to do.
Completely agree. Always use stock images relevant to your content. There are so many free stock images out there nowadays, that picking a good, relevant one should be really easy to do.