Lets go back to a trading society

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To me, I constantly wonder why we even need money. We should go back to the days where we would just trade food, clothing, items and so on instead of spending paper on them. I understand the world wants an economy, but we could easily survive if we just traded.

What do you think?
To me, I constantly wonder why we even need money. We should go back to the days where we would just trade food, clothing, items and so on instead of spending paper on them. I understand the world wants an economy, but we could easily survive if we just traded.

What do you think?
I think it'd be interesting to go back to a trading society, especially since that's how many people still work these days. It will never happen though, especially with how our world works. The only way it'd happen, is if the world goes to hell and there's zombies, then we'd end up trading.
I think it'd be interesting to go back to a trading society, especially since that's how many people still work these days. It will never happen though, especially with how our world works. The only way it'd happen, is if the world goes to hell and there's zombies, then we'd end up trading.
It would never work. We could get a group of people, maybe a lot of people to settle in a village style town, but most people wont want to go back to the days without electricity. A trading society to me reminds me of a time where things weren't as practical anymore.
It would never work. We could get a group of people, maybe a lot of people to settle in a village style town, but most people wont want to go back to the days without electricity. A trading society to me reminds me of a time where things weren't as practical anymore.
I would welcome this for sure, because it is time for change, but it would never happen. With the rich venture capitalists and CEO's out there, they would never let a trading society take over. I would like to see it though.
I would welcome this for sure, because it is time for change, but it would never happen. With the rich venture capitalists and CEO's out there, they would never let a trading society take over. I would like to see it though.