What will Facebook purchase next?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Facebook purchase up next? They've purchased many apps and companies since they became one of the richest companies on the interwebz, so, what do you think they could scoop up next with their check book?
What will Facebook purchase up next? They've purchased many apps and companies since they became one of the richest companies on the interwebz, so, what do you think they could scoop up next with their check book?
It's anyone's guess at this point. Facebook has prided themselves on buying the indie guys, the developers who make the new and cool with limited resources and I hope they make proper purchases to build their brand rather than just to take stuff away.
It's anyone's guess at this point. Facebook has prided themselves on buying the indie guys, the developers who make the new and cool with limited resources and I hope they make proper purchases to build their brand rather than just to take stuff away.
Hopefully nothing else as I'm kind of tired of them purchasing all of these indie/popular apps, devices etc. I just wish they'd invest more in their company rather than invest in other companies.
Hopefully nothing else as I'm kind of tired of them purchasing all of these indie/popular apps, devices etc. I just wish they'd invest more in their company rather than invest in other companies.