I need a Wordpress Image Gallery

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I took over a site that consisted of old football player pictures. It was pretty archaic and I thought taking the pictures and using any old regular Wordpress image gallery plugin would do wonders for it.
Was I wrong.
Well, after checking out about 8 of the "Best" Gallery plugins I am very disappointed and frustrated. So I thought I'd ask here for some suggestions.
For starters, I need albums and galleries - Albums for teams, Galleries for players. I would also like to be able to create galleries from filtered results. If a player played for more than one team I want it to be possible to to make a gallery from pictures of that player with that team. And one other thing as far as this goes. The generated gallery needs to be displayed like it was a normal gallery.
Secondly, I need to be able to put the gallery and/or album on a post. The "#1 Most Downloaded Gallery" only lets you post albums on pages. And as trivial as this may seem, it actually screws up the entire concept of what I want to do.

Anyway if anybody has any suggestions for image galleries please tell me about them.
I took over a site that consisted of old football player pictures. It was pretty archaic and I thought taking the pictures and using any old regular Wordpress image gallery plugin would do wonders for it.
Was I wrong.
Well, after checking out about 8 of the "Best" Gallery plugins I am very disappointed and frustrated. So I thought I'd ask here for some suggestions.
For starters, I need albums and galleries - Albums for teams, Galleries for players. I would also like to be able to create galleries from filtered results. If a player played for more than one team I want it to be possible to to make a gallery from pictures of that player with that team. And one other thing as far as this goes. The generated gallery needs to be displayed like it was a normal gallery.
Secondly, I need to be able to put the gallery and/or album on a post. The "#1 Most Downloaded Gallery" only lets you post albums on pages. And as trivial as this may seem, it actually screws up the entire concept of what I want to do.

Anyway if anybody has any suggestions for image galleries please tell me about them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYPxGNuVi3Q

finding this one ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYPxGNuVi3Q

finding this one ??