Tips for web desing

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
According to me, there are some basic tips for web design......I hope enjoy all......
1.Use graphics that fit the content.
2.Think small.
3.Do not use images that blink.
4.Stick with standard layouts.
5.White space is just as important in a Web layout as it is in a paper layout.
6.Serif for headlines and Sans-Serif for text.
7.Use your graphics as elements in your layouts.
According to me, there are some basic tips for web design......I hope enjoy all......
1.Use graphics that fit the content.
2.Think small.
3.Do not use images that blink.
4.Stick with standard layouts.
5.White space is just as important in a Web layout as it is in a paper layout.
6.Serif for headlines and Sans-Serif for text.
7.Use your graphics as elements in your layouts.
Thanks for the helpful advice, they once helped me a lot. But if you need to develop a good project, it is better to connect a professional service http://soft-loft.com/services/. In the end, it will be profitable.
Thanks for the helpful advice, they once helped me a lot. But if you need to develop a good project, it is better to connect a professional service http://soft-loft.com/services/. In the end, it will be profitable.
Designing a website is not so difficult these days with all the advance tools and so many tutorials available online. i have created my first website ears back for personal use where i share my personal experiences and favorite stuff online. But ever since i learned about making money online so i have researched online and first thing i do is re design my website to make it look more professional with a website name revglue. If you are thinking on the same page then i will suggest that you also check for affiliate cms website design and development. Anyhow i can only give you some main pointers to make your website shine. keep your homepage simple and free from overwhelming popups and advertisement. Since you have only few moments to catch an audience interest so make your website design with catching color scheme and a system. Some of the best visual design are involved Strips. Make sure the content of your website is original, interesting and easy to read. Never use more then three types of Font so the overall impression of you website is pleasant. Make your website easy to navigate. A good navigation structure will help search engines easily index your content while keeping your website viewers happy. Finally as the modern demand goes, always make your website mobile friendly. Also keep a lookout for better inspiration to improve your website.
Designing a website is not so difficult these days with all the advance tools and so many tutorials available online. i have created my first website ears back for personal use where i share my personal experiences and favorite stuff online. But ever since i learned about making money online so i have researched online and first thing i do is re design my website to make it look more professional with a website name revglue. If you are thinking on the same page then i will suggest that you also check for affiliate cms website design and development. Anyhow i can only give you some main pointers to make your website shine. keep your homepage simple and free from overwhelming popups and advertisement. Since you have only few moments to catch an audience interest so make your website design with catching color scheme and a system. Some of the best visual design are involved Strips. Make sure the content of your website is original, interesting and easy to read. Never use more then three types of Font so the overall impression of you website is pleasant. Make your website easy to navigate. A good navigation structure will help search engines easily index your content while keeping your website viewers happy. Finally as the modern demand goes, always make your website mobile friendly. Also keep a lookout for better inspiration to improve your website.
If you implement priority download text, and then graphic content, it will speed up the loading of pages?
If you implement priority download text, and then graphic content, it will speed up the loading of pages?
This is a common optimization, as many webmasters do. If you give priority to loading text, and then to pictures (here you need to work on the size and compression), then the speed of loading pages will be faster. I advise testing with different tools https://www.host-tracker.com/InstantChec...=Waterfall Here is a good equivalent for the standard tool from Google.
This is a common optimization, as many webmasters do. If you give priority to loading text, and then to pictures (here you need to work on the size and compression), then the speed of loading pages will be faster. I advise testing with different tools https://www.host-tracker.com/InstantChec...=Waterfall Here is a good equivalent for the standard tool from Google.