Hackers, how do you handle it?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes to hackers, they can usually be everywhere. So, how do you handle hackers? I myself just get my web host to deal with any hacker if it comes along, but I know sometimes I'd have to deal with it.

Who hear has dealt with hackers? How much did it ruin?
When it comes to hackers, they can usually be everywhere. So, how do you handle hackers? I myself just get my web host to deal with any hacker if it comes along, but I know sometimes I'd have to deal with it.

Who hear has dealt with hackers? How much did it ruin?
Just like everyone else. Thankfully I've never been hacked, but I have been DDoS attacked before. I just had to turn the server off and let it sit for a bit. It stopped after that. As for hackers, I still don't know what I'd do. I would do my best to combat it.
Just like everyone else. Thankfully I've never been hacked, but I have been DDoS attacked before. I just had to turn the server off and let it sit for a bit. It stopped after that. As for hackers, I still don't know what I'd do. I would do my best to combat it.
I agree with Christine. I would fist see if it's something I can fix, usually most problems are easy to fix, but hacking isn't always that easy to fix. So, I would then contact my host and see if they can do anything. I'd take my site offline to stop anyone from further hacking it (If I am able to) and work from there.
I agree with Christine. I would fist see if it's something I can fix, usually most problems are easy to fix, but hacking isn't always that easy to fix. So, I would then contact my host and see if they can do anything. I'd take my site offline to stop anyone from further hacking it (If I am able to) and work from there.
To be honest, I've never dealt with hackers or anything like them. I am very thankful for that, but I do know for a fact I would never be able to handle myself if my site or sites were ever to be hacked. I know I have a lot to learn and I hope I learn about security as well in the process. I never want to deal with hackers.
To be honest, I've never dealt with hackers or anything like them. I am very thankful for that, but I do know for a fact I would never be able to handle myself if my site or sites were ever to be hacked. I know I have a lot to learn and I hope I learn about security as well in the process. I never want to deal with hackers.