How do you go viral?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't get the social landscape of Youtube. Why is it that so many people are popular on YouTube when many of the people who're popular have these dumb videos that basically steal from other videos on the web? Anyways, that's the end of my rant. I want to know of some ways of going viral on YouTube, how do I go about getting myself out there on YouTube and getting a ton of views because of it?
I don't get the social landscape of Youtube. Why is it that so many people are popular on YouTube when many of the people who're popular have these dumb videos that basically steal from other videos on the web? Anyways, that's the end of my rant. I want to know of some ways of going viral on YouTube, how do I go about getting myself out there on YouTube and getting a ton of views because of it?
A lot of people are using shady tactics to get views and stealing popular videos to redirect them to other videos with annnotations is part of that. Eventually they get taken down though.
A lot of people are using shady tactics to get views and stealing popular videos to redirect them to other videos with annnotations is part of that. Eventually they get taken down though.
(01-25-2014, 07:19 PM)Trent Wrote: A lot of people are using shady tactics to get views and stealing popular videos to redirect them to other videos with annnotations is part of that. Eventually they get taken down though.

Yeah I heard of how some YouTubers get their videos to get to #1. I've heard of some stars on YouTube who'll actually post pictures in their preview and when people watched said video, it wouldn't even show up. Some people even would show nearly nude women in the hopes of going viral, because sex sells I suppose.

Another thing I some popular YouTubers do, is to take other people's video and put it in their video and comment on them. Etc. These are the methods I would never be interested in doing.
(01-25-2014, 07:19 PM)Trent Wrote: A lot of people are using shady tactics to get views and stealing popular videos to redirect them to other videos with annnotations is part of that. Eventually they get taken down though.

Yeah I heard of how some YouTubers get their videos to get to #1. I've heard of some stars on YouTube who'll actually post pictures in their preview and when people watched said video, it wouldn't even show up. Some people even would show nearly nude women in the hopes of going viral, because sex sells I suppose.

Another thing I some popular YouTubers do, is to take other people's video and put it in their video and comment on them. Etc. These are the methods I would never be interested in doing.
A great way is to use the newly available custom screencap that you can use. It doesn't even have to be part of the video from what i've seen.
A great way is to use the newly available custom screencap that you can use. It doesn't even have to be part of the video from what i've seen.
It's a combination of publishing something trendy and original at the same time.
It's a combination of publishing something trendy and original at the same time.
Kids or animals doing something weird or funny seems to be popular.
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
Kids or animals doing something weird or funny seems to be popular.
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk