AdSense does not show ads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have some AdSense ads on my site but for what ever reason there is only white space showing up where the AdWords ads should be. I have tried everything I can think of and even made a bunch of new ads but nothing but white space.

According to Google it should be a simple Copy/Paste procedure but no...

Does any body have some suggestions I can try?
Webmaster/designer: www.Coclo-klinik.dkwww.Alliancevin.dk
I have some AdSense ads on my site but for what ever reason there is only white space showing up where the AdWords ads should be. I have tried everything I can think of and even made a bunch of new ads but nothing but white space.

According to Google it should be a simple Copy/Paste procedure but no...

Does any body have some suggestions I can try?
Did you check if your AdWords account are banned/suspended?
Did you check if your AdWords account are banned/suspended?
I had the same issue with AdWords a few months ago and I simply gave up and got ads from other networks. If somebody has a solution/workaround I would also apreciate it..
I had the same issue with AdWords a few months ago and I simply gave up and got ads from other networks. If somebody has a solution/workaround I would also apreciate it..
Are your site Google AdSense approved?
Are your site Google AdSense approved?
Google Approved Yes. It is a long time ago and the ads has been running fine for a year until now where I wanted to change to some of the new formats...
Google Approved Yes. It is a long time ago and the ads has been running fine for a year until now where I wanted to change to some of the new formats...
I had this problem recently and I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.make-it-count.dk/adsense-virk...wordpress/

Unfortunately this is not in english so here is a translated version:

Have you ever tried to put AdSense code on your WordPress site and then it doesn't work. And even worse, you place the exact same code in a widget and now it works!

Google has these options to offer:

1. Your account has previously neen banned
2. Browser and ad blocking issues
3. Your AdSense code has not been properly implemented
4. You signed up through an AdSense host partner and implemented ad code on your own domain
5. You have not entered your pin
6. Are the ads inside nested frames?
7. Is JavaScript enabled iin your browser?

For further description click here: Can't see my AdSense

And it still doens't work!

This is the code you put the code in your editor:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!– 120×240, created 3/11/10 –>
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:inline-block;width:120px;height:240px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5457877089017073"
data-ad-slot="8840546635"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

The error is the linebreaks in line 3:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"

Remove them like this:
<ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:inline-block;width:120px;height:240px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-5457877089017073" data-ad-slot="8840546635"></ins>

The code should now look like this:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:inline-block;width:120px;height:240px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-5457877089017073" data-ad-slot="8840546635"></ins>
<script>
</script>

I think the basic problem is that Google updated/changed the code. Maybe they should remove the linebreaks from the Copy box :-)

You can check your code in Google Chrome using <ctrl> U
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I had this problem recently and I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.make-it-count.dk/adsense-virk...wordpress/

Unfortunately this is not in english so here is a translated version:

Have you ever tried to put AdSense code on your WordPress site and then it doesn't work. And even worse, you place the exact same code in a widget and now it works!

Google has these options to offer:

1. Your account has previously neen banned
2. Browser and ad blocking issues
3. Your AdSense code has not been properly implemented
4. You signed up through an AdSense host partner and implemented ad code on your own domain
5. You have not entered your pin
6. Are the ads inside nested frames?
7. Is JavaScript enabled iin your browser?

For further description click here: Can't see my AdSense

And it still doens't work!

This is the code you put the code in your editor:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
<script>
</script>

The error is the linebreaks in line 3:
<ins class="adsbygoogle"

Remove them like this:

The code should now look like this:
<script>
</script>

I think the basic problem is that Google updated/changed the code. Maybe they should remove the linebreaks from the Copy box :-)

You can check your code in Google Chrome using <ctrl> U
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Are you using any ad blocking app/extension/program on your browsers? If so, that may be the reason. I use Ad block plus, which blocks ads on most websites and even YouTube, so if you have Ad Block Plus enabled, just disable it on your site and you should be able to see your ads show up. If it's not ABP, then I have no clue friend.
Are you using any ad blocking app/extension/program on your browsers? If so, that may be the reason. I use Ad block plus, which blocks ads on most websites and even YouTube, so if you have Ad Block Plus enabled, just disable it on your site and you should be able to see your ads show up. If it's not ABP, then I have no clue friend.
Hey Admin! I tried your suggestion step by step even though I didn't think it would work.... BUT IT DID!!!!!

Thanks man!!! :-))))

It is strange though how WordPress handles those linebreaks... Never mind - It works perfectly!!!
Hey Admin! I tried your suggestion step by step even though I didn't think it would work.... BUT IT DID!!!!!

Thanks man!!! :-))))

It is strange though how WordPress handles those linebreaks... Never mind - It works perfectly!!!