The use of social media

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe the best engagement you can have, is with your audience, and the best way of getting into contact with your audience is by social media. Would you agree or disagree? You could post your social media links on your site and reply to as many users as you want, this will show you're engaging your fans/followers.

What do you think?
I believe the best engagement you can have, is with your audience, and the best way of getting into contact with your audience is by social media. Would you agree or disagree? You could post your social media links on your site and reply to as many users as you want, this will show you're engaging your fans/followers.

What do you think?
Social media is very important to engage people. Mails are too but its kinda secondary. Social media is the next best thing. The best is being together IRL.
Social media is very important to engage people. Mails are too but its kinda secondary. Social media is the next best thing. The best is being together IRL.
Social media is only growing, and jumping at that opportunity to grasp the potential in it, is a very good idea. I've been using social networking sites for many years now and I am very happy with it. I've met many people, talked to many other people, got business, got traffic, got sales, etc. Social networking is where it's at I think.
Social media is only growing, and jumping at that opportunity to grasp the potential in it, is a very good idea. I've been using social networking sites for many years now and I am very happy with it. I've met many people, talked to many other people, got business, got traffic, got sales, etc. Social networking is where it's at I think.