What do you like to pin?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I joined Pinterest, I didn't really know what it was. I found out really fast that women love using this site to essentially share foods, crafts and fun things. Anyways, who here likes using it for just sharing fun things, or who here likes to use it to get their site to become more popular? I figure it's possible to do IM on pinterest.
When I joined Pinterest, I didn't really know what it was. I found out really fast that women love using this site to essentially share foods, crafts and fun things. Anyways, who here likes using it for just sharing fun things, or who here likes to use it to get their site to become more popular? I figure it's possible to do IM on pinterest.
I pin a lot of photos from exotic locations in the world.
I pin a lot of photos from exotic locations in the world.
PInterest is the perfect bookmarking method but if they go down for some reason your whole bookmark collecton will be gone too. I prefer browser bookmarks.
PInterest is the perfect bookmarking method but if they go down for some reason your whole bookmark collecton will be gone too. I prefer browser bookmarks.
I try to drive traffic from pinterest but I haven't really hit the formula yet. But Im sure I will some day :-)
I try to drive traffic from pinterest but I haven't really hit the formula yet. But Im sure I will some day :-)
(02-24-2014, 04:30 AM)David Wrote: I try to drive traffic from pinterest but I haven't really hit the formula yet. But Im sure I will some day :-)
I haven't figured out the formula either. I've tried a lot too, but I can never find the right way of getting traffic through it. Sad
(02-24-2014, 04:30 AM)David Wrote: I try to drive traffic from pinterest but I haven't really hit the formula yet. But Im sure I will some day :-)
I haven't figured out the formula either. I've tried a lot too, but I can never find the right way of getting traffic through it. Sad
I don't use pinterest. I have an account, but I never really got into it. When I did use it, I pinned some art work and some other things, but that was about it.
I don't use pinterest. I have an account, but I never really got into it. When I did use it, I pinned some art work and some other things, but that was about it.