Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Putting code in your site to make it rank better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am somewhat new to the SEO world, but I know a little bit about it. Thing is, I don't know that much. I was wondering, is it possible to put code in your html of your site and help it rank better on google and other search engines? Say post keywords in your html file and so on. Could this help? Or does it matter? And does google not like that?
Don't try to fool Google - she will most likely fool you. The best thing you can do if you use WordPress is to install a SEO plugin and let that take care of things for you. Put your keywords in the plugin and if you WordPress seo from Yoast you wil get a lot of great help and tips from the plugin.
(12-16-2013, 03:07 AM)JohnnySEO Wrote: [ -> ]Don't try to fool Google - she will most likely fool you. The best thing you can do if you use WordPress is to install a SEO plugin and let that take care of things for you. Put your keywords in the plugin and if you WordPress seo from Yoast you wil get a lot of great help and tips from the plugin.

I second that!