Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Responsive Themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you pick out a theme that is responsive or is it not a must for you?

For those that may not know: A responsive theme is a theme that scales to the device. If a user is browsing your site with a smartphone, the website will be scaled to fit that device for easier browsing, the same is true for a tablet.

I personally always try and pick out a responsive theme, I do think it is a must in today's world.
I don't normally, I just install a mobile theme and have it switch when people browse my site using a mobile device.
Yes i always prefer to pick responsive theme in wordpress content management system instead of using mobile theme for switching the user or WPtouch plugin to make my site responsive. As recently as last month a friend of mine, spent $ 2000 on the development of the site, and a month later again pereverstal it to another the CMS, while spending another $ 700 just because chose the CMS, does not meet their needs. In order not to bite his elbows and remodel just handed over the project, I recommend when choosing a CMS to pay attention to their advantages and disadvantages, because it is a combination of pros and cons and made up the final choice. This is due to the fact that the concept of "website" itself - is very conditional. By the same word can be understood and the project cost in the tens of thousands of dollars and a modest online business card. No doubt, this engine also has some drawback but its better than others even i also developed my own websites by wordpress web developers on wordpress.