Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: The little writer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Writing ebooks about your favorite topics can be a creative process and make sure you got passion! Don't expect to make a million on just one ebook unless it is something every body needs. Usually you wil have to write a lot of books preferrably related and you will sell a few once in a while. If you can join up with partneres who want to promote you stuff or you can get Amazon or another big player to help you, you night be better off, but even Amazon demands that you make a lot of marketing your self any way.
I want to write e-books myself, I am considering writing my first soon and releasing it for free just to see if there's demand for it. I will then start writing more books. I'm probably going to write about anything to do with IM and SEO. But I am also interested in writing novels as well.

I do agree that'll it'll take a lot of books to make a decent living, but I think I could handle it.
Im actually writing a Sci Fi novell about how earth was created by aliens which also created humans. It is fun to let the imagination run wild and write about something that might have been true or is so close to the bible that it could be real.