Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Your method of getting free traffic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your method of getting free traffic? For me it's all about using social media, social networking, word of mouth and any other free method I can do. I've done some word of mouth along with using social media such as twitter, facebook, Google+ and so on.

I also utilize the likes of social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon and Digg. Which I recommend everyone to try using.

Discus.
I get a little traffic from Facebook and Twitter and also from some forums I participate in. But mostly I try to do some keyword research to get as many organic visits as possible
I do a lot of articles at sites like EzineArticles. Every article gives 3+10 visitors a month so a lot of them will get some steady growing traffic. Just have to write new articles all the time :-)
No traffic is really free, you have to put some work into generating that traffic een if you are paying someone to do it for you.