Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Google+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here utilize Google+? I know that Google+ isn't the most popular social networking site out there, but it's still useful. Remember that everything you post on Google+ is automatically indexed within Google search. Anyways, I was just wondering if you guys like to utilize Google+ for your SEO and IM needs?
It seems like if you have a Google+ account you get a little advantage in organic rankings I noticed since I started wit G+
I use G+. Not as much as Facebook but more than Twitter. I don't think that G+ has peaked yet and a lot of my peers are now on G+. I think it is a MUST if you are serious with your business.

FB is a social network and G+ is a social professional network and LinkedIn is a professional network.
I always recomend using Google+ if you are doing anything on the net. Even though Fb is popular I think the last FB update (paid promotion) forces a lot of IM's in the arms of Google+.