Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Mobile marketing have their own ad platforms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the world wide web, the internet has adsense and other ad programs, but what does the mobile market have in terms of their own ad platform? I ask because I am generally interested in marketing on all things. Thing is I have a feeling that it wont matter, since the internet is through mobile and personal computers, so why is mobile marketing so different?
I'm sure there are ad networks that work specifically for mobile platforms. I think even adwords/adsense work on the mobile market too, so that's worth looking into if I were you. As for their own, google it. I don't have the answers though. Sad
I have a feeling it works both ways, as in we can use adwords through mobile devices like we can with PCs and other such devices. I mean, everything seems to be connected.