Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: Making YouTube Videos Go Viral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Create short, high-quality videos.

Your video does not need to be longer than two to three minutes at the max. Shorter videos that are high-quality result in the most views, links, and comments. And, remember to choose a high-resolution thumbnail image to characterize your video in the search results.

2. Place keywords in your video's title and description.

Search engines don’t have the ability to read video content, so it is up to you to tell the engines and viewers what is contained in your video. Write a short, precise description of your video using the keyword terms most likely used by your viewers.

3. Become your own salesperson.

Promote your video through your Facebook, Twitter, and other social network channels. Have your friends and followers comment on your videos. Linking your video to your Facebook and Twitter accounts will result in others linking to your video.

4. Make it easy for others to do the work.

Your settings on YouTube should allow your viewers to vote, comment, rate, and embed your video on their sites. I am always amazed at the number of people who go to the trouble of creating a video and then work against themselves by limiting viewer access.
Thank you for the info. I wanted to know a little more about how to conduct a successful google hangout. What is my objective when initiating one? What should I be prepared for? Hope that makes sense.