Total WordPress Optimization • Search Engine Optimization • WordPress & SEO • WordPress security • PPC • Psychology • WordPress Design • WordPress Installation

Full Version: If you won the lottery, would you invest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say you won the lottery, what would you do with the money you won? Say you've won millions upon millions. What would you do with the money? Of course I would do the usual; buy a new house, car, house for parents, car for parents, etc. I would go crazy buying stuff I've always wanted.

Anyways, I am asking mostly what you would invest in. I personally would invest into a movie company, maybe a gaming company or just something I am solely into. I would love to invest into the movie business. But what about you?
I would like to invest into a video game company for the most part. But I would also invest into the local community and hopefully buy a new house, and car. The simple stuff.
Quit working. Buy the Bahamas or something :-)
I would invest my money back into the economy by making purchases. I know a lot of rich people don't even invest their money, they just save it. I would give to the poor, build places of work in my home town, help kids get through high school and college, etc.
I think it'd be best to invest it in new businesses. I think that's what I'd do if I won the lottery. It of course depends on how much money I win, but if I won a lot, I would love to invest in my own businesses, and make even more money so I can then invest even more money.
I would have to. I wouldn't know what to do with all of the money in the first place. I know I'd spend a lot of it on pleasures, such as movies, music, video games, art, cars and a house. But I think it's wise to invest and spend once you win. Isn't it partly why the lottery exists? To promote spending.