Country

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im from Germany.
Im from Germany.
Hey Krantz. That's cool. I hear Germany is a nice place to visit. It's on my list of places to see before I die. I went to Italy once. Germany is one country I want to go to very soon. What is Germany like by the way?
Hey Krantz. That's cool. I hear Germany is a nice place to visit. It's on my list of places to see before I die. I went to Italy once. Germany is one country I want to go to very soon. What is Germany like by the way?
(02-22-2014, 06:39 AM)Christine Wrote: Hey Krantz. That's cool. I hear Germany is a nice place to visit. It's on my list of places to see before I die. I went to Italy once. Germany is one country I want to go to very soon. What is Germany like by the way?

Germany is very much like most other European countries. But the more south you go the smaller villages and older houses. Can be beautiful though :-)

Hi Manal ! Welcome here :-)
(02-22-2014, 06:39 AM)Christine Wrote: Hey Krantz. That's cool. I hear Germany is a nice place to visit. It's on my list of places to see before I die. I went to Italy once. Germany is one country I want to go to very soon. What is Germany like by the way?

Germany is very much like most other European countries. But the more south you go the smaller villages and older houses. Can be beautiful though :-)

Hi Manal ! Welcome here :-)
I was in Rothenburg once. That is a beautiful town.
I was in Rothenburg once. That is a beautiful town.