Going in on a joint venture

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have not yet got into a joint venture, but I would love to one of these days, yet I know that there are some things you need to look out for and I hope these tips are useful.

1. Go in with someone you trust
2. Don't rush it, brainstorm ideas
3. Don't go into a joint venture with someone you do not know well.
4. Look up the niche your joint venture is for and see if it's open or not.
5. Know the business is something you can handle

and so on. post more if you have any important tips to add.
I have not yet got into a joint venture, but I would love to one of these days, yet I know that there are some things you need to look out for and I hope these tips are useful.

1. Go in with someone you trust
2. Don't rush it, brainstorm ideas
3. Don't go into a joint venture with someone you do not know well.
4. Look up the niche your joint venture is for and see if it's open or not.
5. Know the business is something you can handle

and so on. post more if you have any important tips to add.
I'm looking for joint venture netvorks but it does not seem easy to find a reliable network. Do you know of any?
I'm looking for joint venture netvorks but it does not seem easy to find a reliable network. Do you know of any?
I am really thinking about some kind of joint venture. I think if I should take it to the next step it would be nice to cooperate with someone likeminded.
I am really thinking about some kind of joint venture. I think if I should take it to the next step it would be nice to cooperate with someone likeminded.
I would like to add that when you start a joint venture, you should have a group of people ready before starting it. Otherwise you're expecting to have some problems going in on it alone. I always look to friends who're in need of a job, this way I can guarantee a friend will have a job, and I wont go in on it alone.
I would like to add that when you start a joint venture, you should have a group of people ready before starting it. Otherwise you're expecting to have some problems going in on it alone. I always look to friends who're in need of a job, this way I can guarantee a friend will have a job, and I wont go in on it alone.
Trust is everything!!! I found a JV partner on another forum and it gave me a lot. My income also got bigger.
Trust is everything!!! I found a JV partner on another forum and it gave me a lot. My income also got bigger.
A joint venture is something I've considered many times in my life and I have considered joining one fairly recently here. Sadly I have decided against it, because the work wasn't something I could handle just yet. I will consider it at some point in the future though. Great post by the way. Smile
A joint venture is something I've considered many times in my life and I have considered joining one fairly recently here. Sadly I have decided against it, because the work wasn't something I could handle just yet. I will consider it at some point in the future though. Great post by the way. Smile
In the right Joint Venture 1+1 often equals 4!
In the right Joint Venture 1+1 often equals 4!