Could you live without tech?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could any of you's live without technology? Say one day the world is done with tech, could you live without it? Or would we all need it at some point because in a way, we're all addicted to tech. What do you think?
Could any of you's live without technology? Say one day the world is done with tech, could you live without it? Or would we all need it at some point because in a way, we're all addicted to tech. What do you think?
Not for very long to be honest. I think we as a culture has kind of grown to need tech everyday. It's sad, but it's the truth. Technology runs the world along with everyone else. I know that's kind of lame and all, but it's the truth.
Not for very long to be honest. I think we as a culture has kind of grown to need tech everyday. It's sad, but it's the truth. Technology runs the world along with everyone else. I know that's kind of lame and all, but it's the truth.
I wouldn't survive 10 seconds!
I wouldn't survive 10 seconds!
I sometimes go to the countryside or find a house in the forrest for a week or so without technology. No radio, no tv. But I must admit I bring my phone - just in case...
I sometimes go to the countryside or find a house in the forrest for a week or so without technology. No radio, no tv. But I must admit I bring my phone - just in case...
The problem I think most people would have, is that without technology, most people would lose their minds. Many of us, including myself, use the internet for important things, so if it was taken away, I'd be devastated. I can only imagine how people would react.
The problem I think most people would have, is that without technology, most people would lose their minds. Many of us, including myself, use the internet for important things, so if it was taken away, I'd be devastated. I can only imagine how people would react.
Its my main income source. So no! I need it!
Its my main income source. So no! I need it!
It's my main income source too, but I can see why some would want to get away from it once in a while. Sitting at a computer desk for hours on end isn't the most fun thing to do, but I know I wouldn't be gone form my PC for too long. That's the simple truth.
It's my main income source too, but I can see why some would want to get away from it once in a while. Sitting at a computer desk for hours on end isn't the most fun thing to do, but I know I wouldn't be gone form my PC for too long. That's the simple truth.
Not a single person can live without technology. We are bound to technology.
Not a single person can live without technology. We are bound to technology.
Why do we need to do without modern technology? Of course, a person can adapt to everything. But you get used to good things quickly. I bought a car and now I'm looking for a good winch under it. What can you recommend?
Why do we need to do without modern technology? Of course, a person can adapt to everything. But you get used to good things quickly. I bought a car and now I'm looking for a good winch under it. What can you recommend?
Each of us can live without technology. But why do this? Now for the education of children a lot of devices and technologies are used. Do you agree?
Each of us can live without technology. But why do this? Now for the education of children a lot of devices and technologies are used. Do you agree?