Monthly fee for mobile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been selling mobile websites for a few weeks now. Not getting rich (yet), but selling about one per week.

Every week I get better at selling and expressing the value a mobile website offers a local business. I really believe they are stupid to not have one!

But I struggle with understanding how to establish value for charging a monthly fee. Right now, I only offer a monthly fee that includes 4 updates per month ($37) which makes sense for a very small percentage of my customers. Most don't need changes that frequently.

I would love to build a base of recurring income, but I don't get it. They benefit more by having the site on their own domain, anyways.

When you are selling a mobile site with a recurring monthly fee - what are you providing to justify that added value?
I have been selling mobile websites for a few weeks now. Not getting rich (yet), but selling about one per week.

Every week I get better at selling and expressing the value a mobile website offers a local business. I really believe they are stupid to not have one!

But I struggle with understanding how to establish value for charging a monthly fee. Right now, I only offer a monthly fee that includes 4 updates per month ($37) which makes sense for a very small percentage of my customers. Most don't need changes that frequently.

I would love to build a base of recurring income, but I don't get it. They benefit more by having the site on their own domain, anyways.

When you are selling a mobile site with a recurring monthly fee - what are you providing to justify that added value?
I think you should offer them some kind of marketing based on a monthly fee. If the customer can se the idea in getting more visitors it should be a no brainer.
I think you should offer them some kind of marketing based on a monthly fee. If the customer can se the idea in getting more visitors it should be a no brainer.